2023 will go down as the year when most of the world will have turned to a more elegant technology.
While Amazon and Google are where most tech-fan products come from, we tried to gather some products that are not entirely dependent on these two. However, if we include products exclusively independent of these two, our list might turn into a single paragraph.
We gather these products based on their efficiency if they can help us in some sort or save other than just being there as an extra in our already dull life (think of a scenario; you’re sitting in the kitchen, looking for something entertaining; a movie or your favorite song but your fridge is only capable of a disco light. Doesn’t help much, does it?)
After crunching up all the why-bother and why-not into a list of choose your player: here are our top picks that will help you organize your home.
Top Picks for Smart Renovations
Let’s talk about setting up a techie home first, where all the products have a great feature; they may not be too easy to set up. To make your life easier with smart home devices, manifest getting a home hub.
A hub is a single device to operate all your home devices from one place. If you’re an avid Alexa fan, go for Amazon hub. If you’ve got your way through Google Assistant, you know Google hub is the one for you. And if you think Siri is your loyal assistant, pick up an Apple hub.
The point here is to assume all the devices at your home and their compatibility with Amazon, Google, or Apple. A compatible hub can make your life 3x easier by allowing you to manage your home from one place.
- Honeywell Home T9 Smart Thermostat: This thermostat is compatible with Amazon, Google, and Apple: along with its app to control it. Easy to install and effortless operation.
This thermostat has a sensor that can automatically sense the temperature in the room or the people in the room and adjust the temperature to maximum comfort. They also have the feature of scheduling; to save energy when you’re off to work.
- Google Nest Wi-Fi Router: Work from home or looking for a steady connection around the house, then we’ve got the perfect gadget for you!
This Google WiFi router has outstanding performance and connectivity records. With an uninterrupted video call around the house to create a guest network, it addresses all your concerns about Internet connectivity.
It also allows you to limit the screen time in selected devices or control other devices with a built-in Google Assistant. With the additional benefit of its sleek look, this device will look great anywhere you place it. So, get ready to play uninterrupted music while you deep clean the entire house.
- August Smart Lock Pro+: Move forward from the hassle of keeping your keys with you; at all times and finding the perfect rock outside your house to hide your keys under. With smart locks, say hello to an easy and tech-savvy home.
Compatible with HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant, Z-Wave, Nest, IFTTT, and more. You can use the existing keys with the added element of your door unlocking as you arrive or locking itself if you’ve forgotten.
It also sends a notification to let you know if someone’s at your door, so unlock it from a far away. This smart lock is a hero that keeps thieves and uninvited guests at bay.
- TP-Link Kasa Smart Plug Mini: Get a Wi-Fi outlet to turn a regular lamp into a smart one. The best part of this plug-in is that it doesn’t block any outlet and provides two more outlets side-by-side.
Connect a lamp or any other device and turn it on/off with your phone or voice control (Google and Amazon). You can also schedule your table lamp to turn as soon as you wake up and automatically turn off at the brink of your dozing off.
- TCL 6-Series Roku TV: A 65 inches television with 4K resolution is enough to grab your attention. While other TVs offer brighter images, TCL’s accuracy in the picture; to look as close as it’s intended takes the TV experience to the edge.
Optimum for top-notch gaming performance. This smart TV offers limitless shows and movies with Ruko TV: minus the visual clutter of multiple icons on your screen (talk about a seamless design). And don’t forget the easy voice control with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri.
- Samsung Smart Dial Front Load Washer with Opti-Wash: We know how much you hate doing the laundry; who doesn’t? Therefore, Samsung launched a design that won’t do your laundry for you (we can only wish) but makes it easier for you.
This WiFi-operated washing machine sends a notification when a cycle is complete so you can stop or start the appliance. It also has an Opti-wash feature that detects how much detergent or time your laundry needs to give out a spotless wash!
The washing machine delivers squeaky-clean laundry within an hour; with its superb performance and speedy dryer. With the additional benefit of self-cleaning, easy-to-use, and quiet functioning, this techie appliance is among the must-haves on our list.
There are so many other things to consider. We can only name a few of these, such as; a refrigerator to make kitchen time more fun and operate other devices simultaneously or a dishwasher that senses the soil on your dishes and cleans them in all directions, so you don’t have to rewash or prewash them.
If you’re ready to bring your home to the world of smart devices and convenient living, there is a vast list of recommendations. Contemplate the necessities of your home, and evaluate if the product you’re buying will add to your comfortable living. As it is said: if a product will make your life easier, saves energy or time, and provides excess convenience, it’s unquestionably worth buying.